Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The women of Birmingham

Oh sweet mother where do I start?

The women here are in a league all their own, which is not necessarily a good thing.  Let me tell you why.

Let's start with their fashion sense (or lack thereof).  First off almost everyone wears leggings and/or tights as pants (whether they should or not).  They are either completely oblivious to the fact that you can see their underwear, or in the case they're not wearing any (which happens more than I'd like to admit) their ass.  Now let me move on to how they wear their pants.  For some reason that is unknown to me they like to have the waistbands just above the pelvic bone.  For the women out there who have had c-sections think of putting the waist band right on the scar.  That way the belly hangs over the top of the pants/jeans, they also tend to buy them at least a size too small which makes them look like a sausage bursting out of its casing.  Good times!

I've also noticed that almost everyone (male and female) has a neck tattoo.  I'm not sure why these are so popular, but they are.  I see the majority of them on the parents of the children at Angus and Molly's schools.

I've met a few of the moms at the kids' schools and luckily none of them fall into these categories.

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete